President, Mike Fellman & Family
family owned company
- Started roofing at 10 years old! Mike’s father had his own roofing company for 20 years and Mike worked alongside him from a very young age.
- 7 years of experience working for GAF – North America’s Largest Roofing Manufacturer. Started in the technical division inspecting both residential and commercial roofing systems for 2 years. Then worked for 5 years in their residential sales division.
- Sales Manager for 5 years running a team of 20 sales professionals calling on roofing contractors, remodelers and builders.
- Spent 7 years with Owens Corning – a global company that manufacturers roofing, insulation and composites. Mike spent 7 years in the roofing division calling on both contractors and distributors. His last position with Owens Corning was in National Accounts where he covered the entire country and called on the corporate offices of the top distributors.
- Mike also held his Public Insurance Adjusters license where he helped contractors and homeowners understand and maximize their claims.
- Nobody in the industry has the experience of stops in every aspect of the roofing industry… let our experience benefit you!
Our Mission is to Help People in a Better Way
Frequently Asked Questions
If an asphalt shingle is installed properly, it will last up to 20 to 30 years. If you are living in an older home of 15-20 years, it’s a good time to call and get a free inspection to ensure your roof is safe and durable.
If you have a metal roof, this typically lasts about 30-60 years on average. The reason these last so long is the durability of the product and the coatings that are installed with the roof.
Cost really depends on the type of roof you decide to install. For example, rubberized or metal roofing systems are more expensive than shingle roofs – but in the long run they may last longer. Many other factors weigh into the cost of the roof, including type of roof, colors, styles, textures, etc. For questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company understands the magnitude of what a homeowner is going through when a storm hits their house. Our goal is to make the homeowner feel comfortable that we are taking into account not only their roof, but educate you on how to file an insurance claim and questions to ask your adjuster. We have experience in all sectors. Working with a solid, local company is always the way to go if a storm occurs.
Make sure any company you work with is: Insured, Rated and Local
Insured – if something happens on your roof and they don’t have insurance, they may try to sue you for damages.
Rated: Properly rated by BBB (A+) means they have been around a minimum of 3 years and maintain great communication and reviews.
Local: We get a lot of out-of-state contractors that come into town to capitalize on the storms. they make a bunch of false statements and skip town to never be heard from again. We see this all the time.
We are Licensed with North Texas Roofing Contractors Association, Insured up to 2 Million in GL, Rated A+ with BBB and 5 Stars with Google. Based out of Prosper, Texas…we have you covered.
It is illegal for a company to cover your insurance deductible. The contractor and the homeowner can actually go to jail if reported. If your contractor illustrates this as a benefit, do not trust this company!
Click to see this Video: Don’t Fraud My Texas for more details: https://youtu.be/lvyeofMNi3I
This is a common question for homeowners as most have 1% deducbile built into the insurance policy. We do offer competitive financing through Hearth Financial to help offset some of the out-pocket costs that homeowners may endure.
Servicing All of North Texas
Envision Construction is proud to serve the Dallas area and surrounding counties. We are a family owned company dedicated to providing the best possible products and services in the Dallas, Texas marketplace. Our employees are professionals, and we expect to treat every customer like family. It our privilege to earn the right to work on your property, and we will act accordingly. Each project is supervised by the highest level of management to insure we provide the products and services you should expect.
35 Years Of Experience
Servicing all of North Texas, Envision Construction is proud to serve the Dallas area and surrounding counties. We are a family-owned company dedicated to providing the best possible products and services. Our employees are professionals, and we expect to treat every customer like family.